Okay, so yes, I've been bad at updating this. Well, what can I say? SORRY
I'm here on my Sabbatical...that's 6 weeks off, paid vacation! I'm two weeks in ALREADY! I'm finally comfortable w/ being at home w/ nothing to do but clean, garden and relax! The weather is absolutely beautiful here this week! I can't believe how lucky I am to be home when it's this nice. Hope the fog doesn't come in for the 4th celebrations! I prefer to see fireworks, not fuzzy colored fog. Either way, the day should be nice. We're having our friends (the Starks family and others) over for dinner and smores.
I got a street bike a couple of weeks ago and got my license on Friday last week. I rode yesterday and really enjoyed it! What a fun and exciting toy. I got the Ninja 250R (2008). It's so HOT. See you on the road...just don't run over me, okay?
Hope you like the new widget I embedded! It's just some of my favorite songs of now and all time! Have fun listening to it!
Hope you are all well! TTFN
Thursday, July 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment