Today also marks our 14th week and 2nd Trimester! Very excited! I went maternity clothes shopping w/ my friend J and her girls Al and Em. The girls found almost ALL of the clothes I bought. They are good shoppers and are very fashionable! I can finally be comfortable all day! :) Yippee! Today I feel prego and very happy! Getting more and more excited to prepare for the little munchkin!
This weekend we had a date night on Sat. w/ our friends! We had a really nice time! We spent most of Sun. at J's mom's house where the boys could chill in the garage and work on the bikes. Looks like they may be planning more of the same next weekend.
Until next time, "We wish you a Merry christmas, we wish you a merry Christmas, we wish you a merry Christmas, and a happy new year!"
No comments:
Post a Comment