Monday, December 17, 2007

Friends

Hello again! We had a wonderful weekend! On Friday night we drove 2hrs east to visit our friends Justin, Kelli and Alexia. It was really nice to spend time with them! It had been way too long since we last saw them. Alexia is getting so big! I can't believe she's two already! We had a wonderful time with them on Saturday! THANKS JK&A!!!!

Well, I finally got out most of the Christmas cards! Finished most of the Christmas shopping!!! Sorry Mom and Dad (W) and Erin, yours will be late! Have some baking to do for co-worker gifts and such. I'm going to try somethings I've never made before! Hope they taste good! I'm looking forward to vacation! Only 4 more days....they will be VERY busy, but well worth it!

Just received a letter today from some college friends from CO. (It's nice to get caught up on family and friend info during the Holiday Season in those wonderful family letters!) Tammy and Eric now have a little girl!!! (well, she joined the world in April! I'm a little behind on things). They've also moved out of CO and Eric is going to MedSchool!!! Congrats to them on all of the life changes!

Well.....those household chores are calling my name!!!! TTFN

No comments: