Wednesday, December 12, 2007

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

Yes, Can you believe it's that time of year again? What happened to 2007?
The Christmas tree is finally finished, all 8 1/2 feet and 1400 blinding lights! It's actually quite beautiful (Thanks Jim and Kay!) Have you all finished your Christmas shopping yet? No?, well don't worry, I haven't either! Not much time left!

This year we decided to stay home on the coastside for Christmas. This will be a much needed session of R'n'R for both of us. Hopefully we'll also get to see some out-of-town friends and share a glass of wine or two with some local friends. I look forward to several winter walks on the beach and many hot cups of coco.

The weather here on the coast requires warm winter hats, scarves and gloves in the morning and late afternoons. Nothing like the snow boots and winter coats of Colorado. I do believe we've become "Californized"....lol...45F is COLD now!!!! LOL...

We had our last dirt bike trip two weekends ago...it was cold and windy, but boy did the guys have fun. The youngest of the starks family did his first solo lap around the mini-track! Before we know it he'll be chasing after Matt and Gerry! Hopefully we'll get to go in early January. Can't wait to get back out there!

Happy Birthday SIS!!!! I love you!

Well....that's all for now! LET IT SNOW, LET IT SNOW, LET IT SNOW....

No comments: