Thursday, January 10, 2008

Almost Friday!


Hey, It's almost Friday! I'm looking forward to the weekend! We're going to watch the Mavericks competition this weekend! It'll be the first time we've been able to go. Other times seem to land on weekdays. It should be exciting!
I'm also getting ready to visit my sister in CO! Mom will be there too! I'm really looking forward to it, but will also miss Matthew ALOT. Hopefully I'll get to see some friends still in the Denver area. I'm excited cause I get to see mom too! I'll also get to see my God daughter! :) I can't believe she's two!!!
I got an email at work today notifying me that I had reached my vacation time accrual limit! Plus I have a 6 week sabbatical coming up! :) Somebody's telling me to take some vacation! :) LOL....
Outta here for now...

No comments: