
Monday, December 8, 2008
Another Baby Pic!
Hi All, Here are the 12 week pictures of mommy and baby. All is good! :) Today is the start of week 13! The last week of our first trimester. :) Feeling pretty good! Other than being constantly hungry, tired and on an emotional roller coaster, we are doing really well! I really had a great time at this ultrasound! I got to see little hands and the face! It was really, truly amazing! I can't believe we only have 27 weeks left! So much to do...so little time. The cat will be out of the bag (so to speak) at work next Monday(15th). I can't hide it for much longer...big coats and sweaters are starting to draw attention. Especially in the 70 degree weather. Thank goodness it's starting to act like winter! LOL We're starting to toss around baby names, so if you've got a good suggestion, send it my way! :) We have a couple good ones, but nothing is sticking...yet. Well, until next time...Enjoy!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow! The miracle of life! I love ultrasound pictures, you should totally do a 3D one. It's insane how detailed they are. Kind of pricey but sometimes insurance covers all or a portion of it. How exciting!!! Looks like a cute little peanut already.
I can't wait to hear about the names. Love your tummy. Too cute!
What's wrong with the name Peanut? LOL!
Post a Comment